Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Italy shuts nearly all shops amid virus
Tobi, it is a good thing you were stocked up with general supplies. There must be more people getting deliveries.
Fresh food may be hard to get if this goes on too long.
You shouldn't be too badly at risk where you are. It seems to spread from people who return from traveling.

It must be very rough for the shelters in places like Spain and Italy. They may be able to care for animals, but they won't be able to move them from one place to another. 

We have many new cases every day in Toronto. Anywhere where people gather is now closed. I went out for a walk tonight and the streets were bare. The air was also very clear. There have been so few cars for days now. There was no traffic and very few people walking. I have never seen it like this.

I am prepared with foods for myself and my animals. I am prepared to be very careful when I go to work. Last I heard, I am still going to work. That could change. I could end up quarantined, but I can make that work for me. I will just do stuff for myself at home.
This is totally weird.

Hopefully this will pass soon enough and life can go back to normal.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Italy shuts nearly all shops amid virus - by Catherine - 03-16-2020, 04:50 PM