Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advertised as free
HeartHeartHeart
They are so sweet. They look adorable and the colour is lovely.
They have the prettiest faces. So what are you going to call them?
I guess you need to sex them first, but then the need really sweet names. Are they as soft as they look?

I hope you get the mom and the other baby. Even if you don't keep them all you can make sure they get the best homes possible.

I guess a wet wipe would remove poop. I would just use warm water or rather a warn wet towel, maybe a little soap. Of course I never have wet wipes on hand. Are they useful with the animals?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(04-29-2014, 01:00 PM)Catherine Wrote: HeartHeartHeart
They are so sweet. They look adorable and the colour is lovely.
They have the prettiest faces. So what are you going to call them?
I guess you need to sex them first, but then the need really sweet names. Are they as soft as they look?

I hope you get the mom and the other baby. Even if you don't keep them all you can make sure they get the best homes possible.

I guess a wet wipe would remove poop. I would just use warm water or rather a warn wet towel, maybe a little soap. Of course I never have wet wipes on hand. Are they useful with the animals?

I've been told that they are Smoke Martens. They are so amazing and adorable! They have been named Nibbles and Noodles. I'm fairly sure that Nibbles is a buck and I think Noodles is a doe, but I shall check again and again until I am a hundred per cent sure.

I hope that I get the mom and other baby too. I got the impression that the lady wanted to get rid of them but I think it's her children that don't want to. Fingers crossed!

I've never actually tried a wet wipe so there is only one way to find out and that is to try it and see.
Quote:I've been told that they are Smoke Martens. They are so amazing and adorable! They have been named Nibbles and Noodles. I'm fairly sure that Nibbles is a buck and I think Noodles is a doe, but I shall check again and again until I am a hundred per cent sure.

I hope that I get the mom and other baby too. I got the impression that the lady wanted to get rid of them but I think it's her children that don't want to. Fingers crossed!

I've never actually tried a wet wipe so there is only one way to find out and that is to try it and see.

I looked up the colour and it is beautiful. I have now lost track of what you have in the way of dwarf bunnies. You have a black and a white? Do I remember you having an otter coloured pair?
How do the colours work with each other?

The names Nibbles and Noodles are cute. It would help if they were a buck and a doe and not two bucks. I hope you get the other two rabbits.

The only thing I worry about with wet wipes is what kind of "soap" is on them to make them wet. What we can use as humans is not always right for animals. Actually not all humans can use some soaps. Everything has Aloe Vera in it now days and so I have eczema on my hands that just won't go away because I react to aloe vera. To avoid the aloe vera I now carry my own soap everywhere. It seems silly, but the liquid hand soap seems to be the worst. It is specially made with "healing" aloe vera, which of course makes my hands break out. It itches and it looks bad.
I would be scared to use wet ones on my hands.
Catherine

They are beautiful Bunnies, such a gorgeous colour. Will you keep them to breed or are you looking to rehome them?
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
They certainly would be sweet to have and the colour is so pretty.
I am guessing you keep them or at least the little doe.

Any word on the other two.
Catherine

At the moment I have decided to keep them. So far it looks like Nibbles is a buck and Noodles is a doe, but that can change. Sexing rabbits is far more difficult than the guinea pigs. They are so adorable and I have them out every day and play with them. They love to sit on my lap and that's where they stay until I move them.

Not heard anything about the other two. They may have decided to keep them. Just have to play the waiting game and hope that they decide to let them go.

Will be having a netherland buck coming to live here in another weeks time. Someone on a Rabbit FB page had got a black buck for sale which eventually turned out to be a doe so I was offered the dad instead which is also black. Decided to have him collected by courier and originally the courier said it would be 4-6 weeks, then it changed to another 6 weeks which was too long so I contacted another courier service and she said the 11th May, which is perfect! I can't wait to put Tinkerbell with her new mate and for her to have some babies. She's already been building a nest and pulling fur, she's wanting babies.
I am glad you are keeping Nibbles and Noodles. They are so pretty and it seems they are as sweet as they are pretty.

It is hard to sex any babies, but rabbits are so tiny at birth, I can see why it is hard to sex them. You can't even tell what colour they are. Baby snakes are still hard to tell after a year.

Hamsters! Many male hamsters give birth soon after they are purchased. That is how I connected with the blog that became animal lovers forum. John's two male hamsters had babies and he was not even sure which one was the mother.

I can't wait to see the new male. Why do the couriers take so long. Are there limited numbers of people who will ship live animals?
At least if you get the dad, you know he is ready to breed right away. Tinkerbell might prefer him to a young male that she has to wait for.
She really sounds ready for motherhood.
Catherine

Me with Nibbles and Noodles. They are 7 weeks old now, putting on lots of weight and doing really well.

[Image: 2014-05-07095235_zpsf0365b11.jpg]
What a great picture! Nibbles and Noodles love you for sure! Look at the way they are both snuggling!
They seem to know that they have found the right home with you.
Is their fur as soft and plushy as it looks. I just want to touch it and snuggle them. Give them a snuggly kiss from me.Heart

Bunnies are so much fun to hold. Good thing I have my "Christmas" bunny coming to stay in June and then again in July. I can sit and snuggle Luna when I look at your bunny pictures.

They both look really good. Any word on the dad?
Catherine