Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advertised as free
(05-08-2014, 02:40 PM)Catherine Wrote: They seem to know that they have found the right home with you.
Is their fur as soft and plushy as it looks. I just want to touch it and snuggle them. Give them a snuggly kiss from me.Heart

Bunnies are so much fun to hold. Good thing I have my "Christmas" bunny coming to stay in June and then again in July. I can sit and snuggle Luna when I look at your bunny pictures.

They both look really good. Any word on the dad?

Yes they are as soft and plushy as they look and I love snuggling up with them. Still not a hundred per cent whether they are boys or girls yet.

Not heard anything with regards to the mom and other baby, so I would guess that they are holding onto them for now. Shame really, would have been nice to have the whole family here. Still, it could still happen later on, just have to wait and see.

I am getting the buck (for Tinkerbell) on Sunday. The courier should be with me around 12.15 pm, so excited about that.
Quote:I am getting the buck (for Tinkerbell) on Sunday. The courier should be with me around 12.15 pm, so excited about that.

I am sure Tinkerbell will be happy too. Smiley4

It would have been sweet if you could have had the whole family together. It would have given the babies more time with mom. You can only hope they decide to let them come to you in the end. I wonder why they can't make up their minds.

They are such pretty rabbits. All your dwarf bunnies are really pretty.
They look so gentle and loveable. Some day I will end up rescuing a bunny.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(05-09-2014, 02:36 PM)Catherine Wrote:
Quote:I am getting the buck (for Tinkerbell) on Sunday. The courier should be with me around 12.15 pm, so excited about that.

I am sure Tinkerbell will be happy too. Smiley4

It would have been sweet if you could have had the whole family together. It would have given the babies more time with mom. You can only hope they decide to let them come to you in the end. I wonder why they can't make up their minds.

They are such pretty rabbits. All your dwarf bunnies are really pretty.
They look so gentle and loveable. Some day I will end up rescuing a bunny.

I think the reason they can't make their minds up is the children, they obviously don't want to part with them but the mom probably wants to let them go. I know what it's like because my daughter is the same, she doesn't ever want any of the animals to go, but I am the parent and I'm the one who is in charge and says what animals have to go. You have to put your foot down.

I'm now certain that Nibbles is a buck and Noodles is a doe.Smiley4
Quote:I'm now certain that Nibbles is a buck and Noodles is a doe.Smiley4
That is good news.

It is hard to let any of them go. I make a point of not naming anything until I am sure I am keeping it. It bothers me to have a named animal out there. It feels like I have let part of the family go.

You really need to choose before the babies are born that you are, or are not, going to keep some. I decided I would not keep any snakes from my first year of hatching. I needed to get used to letting them go. Now, I look for special babies and hold them longer. I might keep them. Once I name them, that's it, they are family.

I hope you get the mom at least. She has nice babies.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine