Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me save these kittens from streets!!
Heart 
Hello everyone,

First off all, I apologize in advance to the admins and the community because I know this is against the rules of fundraising compaigns, but I wish I could get the veterinary bill, but it's nearly impossible to take those cats to a vet. 
I live in a rural area, in the south of Morocco, North Africa.

I know you are not making any exceptions, but right now I am extremely desperate so I am only praying for a miracle. Please admins, at least read the story before you decide, and if you decide to not allow it, it would be great if you can give me some advises. 

So, I am trying to raise funds for some kittens and their mom, they live with me and my family in a small isolated village in Morocco, they need to get spayed and neutered before finding adopters.
If I can't find any adopters, I will build for them a small shelter, and take care of them.

I'm really depressed and anxious right now, I try not to be so dramatic but I feel so useless  because the winter is approaching, and I need to act fast before my family decide to send them away, to somewhere where they will have to fend for themselves to survive (it is something very common here among the people with  undesirable cats or a female cat, they release them in a far area, way too far from here so they won't find their way back, that's considered to be more "human" than poisoning them witch is also very recurrent). 

The mom nearly drowned in the floods we had here 2 days ago, thankfully we managed to rescue her, it was only a matter of time. We live in traditional village houses, so it's pretty easy for cats to sneak in or out, it's impossible to keep them inside. 

I contacted many animal protection organizations here in Morocco asking them for help, but they all have limited resources and couldn't help.

Please read more details in the compaign description and  try to help them by sharing their story and keeping them in your thoughts. But if you don't, I understand and I am sorry for taking up your time, thank you, you are doing a great job with the forum, and for the animals. 

Here is the description on the fundraising page 

In small, isolated Moroccan village, these three kittens came to life in March this year. And now, they are in a a desperate need for forever families or at least some medical care and a small shelter.

I wanted to take them to the closest city to increase their chances of getting adopted by some good people. But due to the current world wide crisis (covid-19), that option is nearly impossible and/or very expensive.
That's why I'm planning to bring a veterinary over to the village, witch would be easier for the cats and for me.

A few days ago, I discovered that the mom is pregnant again, so I will need to get them all spayed and neutered.

The current circumstances additionally to me being unemployed for years now, made me ask for help from you guys. I lost my very dear cat early this year at the age of 13, because of cancer, after a lot of pain and suffering. I was completely powerless and unable to get him some help or some even relief.

That's why I really want to help those precious little creatures, otherwise, later in their life, they will probably end up poisoned by someone in the neighborhood (withch is very recurrent because of cats overpopulation) or attacked by stray dogs or other cats.

I didn't want to make the same mistake and not ask for help to save some lives. 

Everyone around me want to get rid of them and throw them far away from here. I'm so heartbroken because of that, and also even if I manage to help these cats, there are so many others out there living in even worse conditions. 

In case I can't find any adopters, me and my family will be able to keep them safe after spaying/ neutering them, and to build for them a small shilter (1 or 2 rooms).

I am very grateful to anyone who help those cats, either with money, or sharing their compaign or even people who send their prayers and good vibes to them. Thank you all.

(you can read more updates down the page) 

Please contact me if you want the link to the fundraising page. 

Thank you so much.
Thank-you for asking our permission. Allowing people to ask you for a link to your fund raising page does fit within our rules. I wish you every success with your campaign. I hope you are able to get help for the kittens and find homes for some of them. Please let us know how you are doing with them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(09-05-2020, 04:34 PM)Catherine Wrote: Thank-you for asking our permission. Allowing people to ask you for a link to your fund raising page does fit within our rules. I wish you every success with your campaign. I hope you are able to get help for the kittens and find homes for some of them. Please let us know how you are doing with them.

Thank you Catherine ❤️, yes I will keep you updated
I hope everything goes well for you and your kittens.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine