Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive number of birds found dead in New Mexico.
This is disturbing. It is terrible that we are having elephant die offs just because we cannot afford to lose elephants. It is even more troubling that we are having a large die off of yet another type of animal.

I hope the scientific community is watching this closely. I know there have been a lot of whale beachings. I am wondering if there are other species die offs that we are not yet paying attention to.  There is definitely a problem. It is possible that not everything is related, but at least some things are related.
All the wildfires and massive storms are linked to climate change. Electromagnetic issues could also be linked to climate change.

Actually, the electromagnetic changes are under discussion in connection with climate change.  I am trying to find an article that I can post.
Is this issue linked to bird and elephant die offs? We don't know yet. That is the real worry, we don't know and what we don't know could hurt us all.
I am going to keep looking for an article that explains the issue clearly.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive number of birds found dead in New Mexico. - by Catherine - 09-22-2020, 03:39 PM