Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet dog held because of Pit Bull ban
Quote:Good point! Countless people are killed by cars every day, in almost every country of the world. Also every year, people get shot and killed by accident during hunting activity. As you say, none of that gets banned. (I'm not saying that cars should be banned, just supporting your point above).
I am not suggesting we ban cars, but they could be regulated better. Hunting is another matter. Guns kill a lot of people, sometimes by accident. Guns kill more people than pit bulls do. So why do we ban pit bulls, but not guns?

Quote:P.S. I wanted to quote your reply properly, using the forum link buttons. But there seems to be a technical problem which has crept in: the "Quote", "Reply" and "New Reply" buttons do not work any more (they lead to a blank page). The only way to reply is via "Quick Reply". Just thought that I would mention it....
This is strange. I am not having any problems with these things. I can't see anything wrong with your settings. I will look through the forum software and see if I can find a problem.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pet dog held because of Pit Bull ban - by LPC - 11-20-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: Pet dog held because of Pit Bull ban - by Catherine - 11-21-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Pet dog held because of Pit Bull ban - by LPC - 11-21-2021, 10:51 PM