Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A humorous list!
I found this humorous list mentioned on another forum and thought it so funny that I am posting it here. It is from thehonestkitchen.com:

[Image: Dogs_Boyfriends-1024x791.jpg]
So true! Smiley4

Have you also heard this one...?
Lock your wife, and your dog in the boot (trunk) of your car for 2 hours. Then open it, and see which one of the two is pleased to see you and smothers you with kisses!!
I love the list. They forgot the fact that your dog is always glad to see you no matter how late you are of how long you have been gone.

I think a dog is the only one that you could get to hop into the boot(trunk) in the first place.Smiley4

When you think about it a dog is a better choice.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(07-13-2014, 08:43 AM)Tobi Wrote: So true! Smiley4

Have you also heard this one...?
Lock your wife, and your dog in the boot (trunk) of your car for 2 hours. Then open it, and see which one of the two is pleased to see you and smothers you with kisses!!
Ha, ha! No, I hadn't heard that one. Thank you for giving me a laugh (which I needed after reading a recent request for help on my site).

(07-13-2014, 04:36 PM)Catherine Wrote: I think a dog is the only one that you could get to hop into the boot(trunk) in the first place.Smiley4
I agree. Thanks for making me smile with that one, too.
We all need a little humor. It puts life in perspective.
If it were not for funny cat videos many people would not make it through the day.Smiley4

I loved the list and I may apply it's thinking to some of the people I deal with from day to day. They would be so much easier to please if they were dogs. Smiley4
Catherine

Yes, but when there's a spider in the bath or the light bulb needs changing, where's your chihuahua then, eh?

Give me 5, men! Give me 5!
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
I will have you know that I have had a spider living above my bathtub for years. I have to watch that she is not in the tub when I turn the water on. There is also a big black spider behind the toilet who only comes out at night. We have an interesting relationship. I believe they solve the house fly problem very efficiently.

I like guys, but I change my own light bulbs.Smiley4
Catherine